On Valentine’s Day we give our gifts with special meaning to our loved ones. The type and color of flower we give to our loved ones convey a secret message that symbolizes our love.
Exotic and graceful, orchids have always symbolized love, beauty and strength.
The stunning Orchid is arguably one of the most beautiful flowers in existence. The orchid flower is easily discernable from other plant species in the wild by its very distinguishable and unique flower, which comes in many colors and sizes.
Orchids make magical arrangements and bouquets. While as a species of flower orchids hold a meaning of their own, each color variation carries a slightly different meaning with it, making them ideal gifts and a beautiful surprise for your loved ones. These exotic and stunning flowers can convey a silent message, symbolizing a special moment between you and your recipient – whether strength, beauty or love. The Ancient Greeks held the orchids in an extremely high regard and had specific meaning for the size and shape of these stunning flowers.
Orchids are available in every color of the rainbow. Find out what they mean before sending orchids online
1).Pink: The pink Orchid has the honor of representing innocence, femininity, grace, joy and happiness. Pink orchids are specially gifted to couples celebrating their 14th or 28th wedding anniversary. You can easily buy orchids online and send them to your friends celebrating their 14th or 28th anniversary.
2). Purple: Purple flowers often represent royalty, respect, admiration and dignity and the same is true for purple orchids. These stunning blooms are ideal to show someone that you admire them and have respect for them. Why not surprise your favorite school teacher by sending orchids online and make her feel special and loved!
3) . Red: Red roses have come to universally represent passion and desire, and the meaning of this color is no different when it comes to orchid symbolism. Perfect for Valentine’s Day to give for your loved ones. Red orchids are also symbolic of courage and strength.
4) White: White orchids signify innocence, elegance and beauty – ideal for a christening or the birth of a baby. White also signifies reverence and humility.
5) Yellow: The sunny, bright color of yellow orchids is synonymous with joy and new beginnings. This orchid color is also the traditional symbol for friendship. Perfect for giving to a friend who has just succeeded with a joyous achievement. You can easily buy yellow orchids online.
6) Orange: The orange orchid represents pride, enthusiasm and boldness. Perfect for giving to someone who is just about to do something nerve-racking.
7) Green: Represents health, nature, life and longevity. This gorgeous colored orchid is also thought to represent good fortune and happy blessings.
Where can I find orchid
You can buy orchids online from the convenience of your home. There are many websites offering a variety of different colored orchids. Some websites even customize your order to get a mix and match of orchid flowers of your choice. So before sending orchids online to your girl, speak to the customer care executive to see if they can customize your order!
Original blog posted here on: http://blog.indianbakers.com/orchid-color-and-their-meaning-which-color-orchid-should-i-buy-online/